Can I collect my order?
We are delighted to be offering collection again! If you would like to come and collect your order please place your order online as normal and select ‘warehouse collection’ at checkout. Please ensure you read the collection guidelines fully before collecting.
Our collection hours are 9am - 2pm Monday - Friday. We ask that you contact us with your order reference 24hrs prior to your arrival to confirm your preferred collection slot so we can ensure your order is ready for you on arrival. Please ensure that your vehicle is suitable for collections of the items you have ordered.
During collection please ensure you comply with the below guidelines;
- On arrival at our gated site you will be asked who you are visiting by the entry guards, please be sure to quote either Again Faster or Indoor Sport Services (Unit 7) to gain access.
- Please use the Unit 7 doorbell to inform us of your arrival.
- We are unable to offer waiting facilities if your collection has not been booked and confirmed with our team prior to your arrival.
- Collection slots will expire after 30 minutes, if you arrive after your slot you will need to contact us online to book another slot.
- If you have another person assisting your collection please ensure they remain in the collection vehicle until you are loading your order.
Collection is available from our warehouse located at the below address:
Again Faster HQ
Unit 7/9 Beeston Business Park
Please note that collection will need to take place within a maximum of two weeks from placing the order as we cannot hold stock. Payment will be taken upon placing the order online to secure the stock in your name. We are unable to accommodate collections during scheduled stock arrivals, if this impacts your collection request we will work with you to arrange a suitable alternative collection time within the given window.